Google Analytics, a foreign concept to some and a frustrating one for others, is the free tool business owners and marketers need to be using to determine how well their website is performing.
Google Analytics allows you to:
- Track website users to see who is coming to your website
- Find out how long users stay on your website
- Analyze how many users visit for the first time or are repeat users
- Find out what pages attract the most traffic
- See what sources send people to your website (think social media, search engines, or a direct link from your email signature)
Analytics can help you do all that and a lot more. It is one of the best tools you can have to determine your website’s ROI and to see how well the
marketing efforts around your website are doing.
We understand the importance of knowing your website data, but also know that Google Analytics can look like a bunch of tech jargon. Join us Thursday, June 14th at 8:30 am to learn what all the tech jargon means, how to interpret your analytics data, and how to navigate the Google Analytics interface.
Bring your questions and get ready to become an analytics master! We will have coffee, pastries, and an awesome presentation.
RSVP is required as space is limited.
Tickets can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Jopcik
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 6/13/2018
For questions or to request additional information contact
Kory Radford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864)-977-1767