Do you have an idea and are ready to start a small business but don’t know where to begin? Join Founder’s Lab, a workshop designed to provide you with the fundamental resources and strategies for starting a small business in South Carolina.
The Founder’s Lab workshop includes:
- Delicious coffee and breakfast treats provided by Panera Bread (Covelli Enterprises).
- An outline of the entrepreneurship process which will cover the essential steps to starting a business by Shauna VanBogart a speaker and coach for high-performing business owners.
- Speed coaching sessions with Shauna, LB Adams, Founder of Practical Dramatics, and a financial expert from Bank of America. You’ll learn about pitching your business, personal branding, finances, and more!
- A detailed official “Center for Women Entrepreneur Resource Guide”. It includes contacts, helpful websites, and a breakdown of processes such as business licensing and time management.
- A Mastermind private Facebook group to give you the support you need.
- A support for all your questions onward.
The Founder’s Lab has already helped 75 entrepreneurs to create their dream business. Now it’s your turn!
Hurry! The workshop is limited to 15 participants.
“This workshop was perfect! It put my mind in the forward position to begin working on all I need to start the process.”
“It was inspirational to meet the coaches and reassuring to meet other women going through the same thing. Meeting new people and understanding what resources are available made this workshop priceless.”
$75. $25 with scholarship.
Purchase ticket here: https://app.etapestry.com/cart/CenterForWomen/default/item.php?ref=1115.0.552121473