The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Tom Daniel and John Powell, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the seller, Hampton Road Partners LLC, in the sale of 9 acres of land at 733 Hampton Road in Williamston to Richpower Industries Inc.
- Hunter Garrett, Rusty Hamrick IV, John Staunton and Hal Johnson III, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the purchaser, 1939 Land Management LLC, in the purchase of 122 acres of land on South Frontage Road in Laurens from Qualified Intermediary for Avera Properties LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon, Matt Vanvick and Brad Halter, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented CBL Investments LLC in the purchase of a 4,065-square-foot retail building on 0.19 acre at 114 Falls St. in Greenville from Broad & Fall LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Colonial Star LLC in the purchase of a 3,828-square-foot retail building on 0.4 acre at 2720 Wade Hampton Blvd. in Greenville, from the estate of Richard A. Herrmann.
- Guy Harris and Dale Seay, of Spencer/Hines Properties, facilitated the lease of 4,150 square feet of retail space at 4078 Highway 9 in Boiling Springs between Josh Dodson (Lessee) and ANCP Properties (Lessor).
- Lynn Spencer, of Spencer/Hines Properties, facilitated the lease of 4,500 square feet of retail space at 7092 Howard St. in Spartanburg between Clear Choice Auto Glass (Lessee) and Hearon Center LLC (Lessor).