The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Rob Howell and Meghan McDuff, of Avison Young, represented OmniSource LLC. in the sale of 21.75 acres of land at 744 Quarry Road in Liberty, to KA1 LLC for $385,000.
- Lakin Parr, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, Sable Homes, in the lease of approximately 1,800 square feet located at 11 Brendan Way in Greenville. Tyson Smoak, also of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the landlord, Front Street Greenville.
- Lakin Parr, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, Advance Eyecare, in the lease of approximately 2,063 square feet located at 10 Enterprise Blvd., Suite 210, in Greenville.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Spinks Investment Inc. and Enigma Corp. in the leasing of a 2,400-square-foot retail building at 1820 Highway 101 South in Greer, to Brockman Automotive Service Center LLC.
- Dillon Swayngim, of Lyons Industrial Properties, represented STAG Industrial Inc. in the acquisition of a 210,891-square-foot industrial facility at 513 Old Griffin Road in Piedmont. The facility is currently leased to PL Developments.