Seven private desk members have joined Endeavor, a coworking space for creatives in downtown Greenville. Endeavor, located on the fourth floor at 1 N. Main St., offers coworking spaces that range from daytime workspace to individual office space.
The new members include:
- Danielle Arbe is managing partner and vice president of accounts for AO Studios, which offers web design and software consulting.
- Bonnie Elder is the operations assistant for SkillPop. She works with the creative instructors, attendees and venue managers across SkillPop’s footprint to produce in-person, materials-based classes for creators.
- Mary Hayden Smith is the owner of Mary Hayden Photography, shooting a variety of occasions but focused primarily on weddings.
- Laura MacPherson is founder, B2B strategist and copywriter for Ideally Brand Strategy & Content. She helps technology and software companies attract prospects and convert them to customers.
- Mason Snyder is the business development manager for OOPM Creative, a creative partner that helps companies unite strategy, design and technology across various mediums.
- Lindsey McMillion Stemann is the principal of McMillion Consulting LLC, equipping professionals with optimized LinkedIn profiles designed to empower companies to prospect more effectively through LinkedIn and increase revenue.
- Steve Streblow is the manager of client and project development for SmartConnect Solutions, which designs, develops and services technology-enabled solutions for active construction environments.
“It is wonderful to have an office space where I am surrounded by local professionals and companies. In contrast to working from my home office, I am able to leave work at work, which gives me more time to be present with my family when I am at home,” said Stemann, of McMillion Consulting LLC, in a news release.
Private desk members get access to technology-equipped conference rooms, printers and copiers, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, bottomless coffee, a gym and professional development events, the release said.