Greenville hosts The Southeastern Conference Women’s Basketball Tournament for the third year in a row at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena from March 3 to 7.
The Bon Secours Wellness Arena is limiting capacity to 3,000 spectators and is requiring all guests to wear face coverings at all times except when eating or drinking in a seat.
The city hosted the Women’s SEC tournament in 2005, 2017, 2019 and 2020, with the event generating an estimated economic impact of $3.1 million, as reported earlier by GSA Business Report. The tournament brought 45,093 visitors to the area last year as the largest Greenville sporting event behind the NCAA’s 2017 men’s basketball tournament and the 2019 Bassmaster Classic.
Mobile ticket sales are available online at Ticketmaster.com and through the GSP International Airport Box Office at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena at $15 for Thursday sessions, $20 for Friday sessions and $25 for Saturday’s semifinals and Sunday’s championship game, according to an SEC release.
Thursday, March 4
Second Round: Session 2 starts at 11 a.m.
- Game 2: Mississippi State University vs. Louisiana State University
- Game 3: University of Kentucky vs. Game 1 winner (Auburn University or Florida State University)
Second Round: Session 3 starts at 6 p.m.
- Game 4: University of Missouri vs. University of Alabama
- Game 5: The University of Mississippi vs. University of Arkansas
Friday, March 5
Third Round: Session 4 starts at 11 a.m.
- Game 6: Texas A&M University vs. Game 2 winner
- Game 7: University of Georgia vs. Game 3 winner
Third Round: Session 5 starts at 6 p.m.
- University of South Carolina vs. Game 4 winner
- Game 9: University of Tennessee vs. Game 5 winner
Saturday, March 6
Semifinals: Session 6 starts at 4 p.m.
- Game 10: Game 6 winner vs. Game 7 winner
- Game 11: Game 8 winner vs. Game 9 winner
Sunday, March 7
Finals: Session 7 starts at 2 p.m.