The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Rakan Draz, John Odom and Rob Howell, of Avison Young South Carolina, represented HKJ Holdings LLC in the leasing of 865 square feet of retail space at 1631 E. North St. in Greenville to Williamson Salon. Bryon Culberston, of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices C. Dan Joyner, Realtors, represented the tenant.
- Chris Fraser, of Avison Young South Carolina, represented 322 Rhett Street Partners LLC in the sale of 12,237 square feet on 1.14 acres at 322 Rhett St. and 106 Wardlaw St. in Greenville to Lighthouse Greenville LLC. Nick Navarro and Marty Navarro of NRE Property Group LLC represented the buyer.
- Scott Jones and John Stathakis II, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the tenant, Northwind Inc., in leasing a 4,962-square-foot office space at 555 N. Pleasantburg Drive, Suite. 301, from Two Greenville Park LP.
- Hunter Garrett, Alex Campbell and John Staunton, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, WWG-Flex LLC, in leasing a 14,470-square-foot office space at Haywood Ridge Flex Park in Greenville to Green Cloud Technologies LLC.
- Stuart Smith, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, Deb-Mas LLC et. al. DBA MW Developers LLC, in leasing an 8,750-square-foot industrial property at 150 McGuire Road in Spartanburg to GCI of Spartanburg LLC.