The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Jason P. Klue and Bobby Hines, of Spencer Hines Properties, represented the landlord, Godley Real Estate Co., in the leasing of 25,000 square feet of space at 199 Blackhawk Road in Greenville to Supersonic of Florida.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Standard Hospitality LLC doing business as The Standard, in the leasing of a 5,540-square-foot restaurant space at Haywood Mall in Greenville, from Bellwether Properties of SC LP.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Urban Wren Winery LLC in the leasing of a 6,226-square-foot retail space at Markley Station in Greenville from ROIF Markley LLC.
- Cole Morris, Kevin Pogue and Chris Harrison, of NAI Earle Furman, represented LTS Associates Charitable Remainder Unitrust in the sale of 55.13 acres of land at Cedar Springs Road in Spartanburg to Mark III Properties LLC.
- Bill Sims, of NAI Earle Furman, represented Browning Piedmont LLC in the sale of a 9,375-square-foot Dollar Tree at 715 Anderson St. in Piedmont, to Ricky Chastain.