The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Garrett Scott, John Montgomery, Brockton Hall and Chuck Salley, of Colliers International, represented Reger Holdings LLC in the lease of 100,000 square feet of industrial space at 625 S. Old Piedmont Highway to Smithfield Grain LLC.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Standard Hospitality LLC doing business as The Standard (Tenant) in the leasing of a 5,540-square-foot restaurant space at Greenville’s Haywood Mall, 700 Haywood Road, Suite 1001-A, from Bellwether Properties of SC LP (Landlord).
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Urban Wren Winery LLC (Tenant) in the leasing of a 6,226-square-foot retail space at Markley Station, 120 N. Markley St. in Greenville, from ROIF Markley LLC (Landlord).
- Jason P. Klue and Bobby Hines, of Spencer Hines Properties Greenville, represented Godley Real Estate Co. in the leasing of 50,000 square feet of space at 199 Blackhawk Road in Greenville to Sunland Logistics Solutions.
- Jason P. Klue, of Spencer Hines Properties Greenville, represented the Upstate Church Five Forks in a lease of 7,500 square feet of worship space at 11 Five Forks Plaza Court in Simpsonville.