The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- John D. Gray Jr., Drew Stamm and Michael Roth, of NAI Earle Furman, represented All-Star Baseball and Softball (training center) in leasing a 10,000-square-foot industrial space at 364 W. Phillips Road in Greer from ACJ Properties LLC.
- Scott Jones, Tom Daniel and John Stathakis II, of NAI Earle Furman, represented Four Plus Corp. in leasing a 7,815-square-foot office space at 100 and 124 Verdae Blvd. in Greenville to Carolina Limited Liability Co.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess, of Colliers International South Carolina, represented FK Carolina Properties LLC in the lease of 1,633 square feet of retail space at 3556 Clemson Boulevard in Anderson to Cell Phone Repair.
- Lance Byars and Scott Burgess, of Colliers International South Carolina, represented the landlord in the lease of 5,328 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at Gower to Image Studios 360.
- Tyson Smoak, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the landlord, Strategic Power Systems, in the lease of approximately 4,500 square feet located at 3 Independence Pointe (Suite 107) in Greenville.
- Ross Kester, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the landlord, Wolfram Enterprises, in the lease of 5,700 square feet located at 103 Fairview Pointe Drive in Simpsonville.