The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- David Sigmon and Sammy DuBose, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Insurance Applications Group Inc. (tenant) in the renewal and expansion of 19,837 square feet of office space at 220 N. Main St., Suite 605, in Greenville, from Greenville Main Street Office LLC (landlord).
- Tyson Smoak, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, Sandlapper Capital, in the lease of 8,000 square feet located at 800 E. North St. in Greenville.
- Tyson Smoak, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the tenant, Elliott Davis, in the lease of 60,000 square feet of space at 423 S. Main St. (Camperdown development) in Greenville.
- Richard Barrett, Brannan Hudson, Garrett Scott, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, of Colliers International, represented Peter Weisman and Kinney Hill Associates in the lease of approximately 4,100 square feet of industrial space at Corporate Center in Spartanburg to TEI Construction Inc.
- Brantley Anderson and Taylor Allen, of Colliers International, represented the Alzheimer’s Association in the lease of office space at 121-123 Atrium Drive in Greenville from JME Holdings LLC.