The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented 225 E. Wood St. LLC, NewOpps LLC and PPTM Properties LLC in the purchase of an 8,714-square-foot medical office building at 225 E. Wood St. in Spartanburg, from the seller, Wood Street Property LLC. Ross Kester and Jeff Day, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the seller.
- Tim Satterfield, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine, represented Henderson Properties of Spartanburg LLC in the sale of a 4,400-square-foot retail/residential building at 151 W. Main St. in Spartanburg, to 151 West Main LLC.
- Lakin Parr, of Pintail Capital Partners, represented the landlord, Carolina Oaks Properties LLC, in the lease of 1,798 square feet at 23 S. Main Street in Travelers Rest.
- Keith Jones and McNeil Epps, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the landlord, Orion Holdings LLC, in leasing a 2,800-square-foot industrial property at 10 Airport Road in Greenville to International Cleaning and Maintenance LLC.
- Ted Lyerly, of NAI Earle Furman, represented the tenant, Mavis Discount Tire, in leasing an 8,636-square-foot retail space at 1534 E. Main St. in Spartanburg from Associated Realty Partners East Main LLC.