- Bobby Lyons and Chris Schweighart of Lyons Industrial Properties represented the landlord, Leigh Realty LLC, in the leasing of 30,000 square feet of industrial space at the Leigh Fibers facility in Wellford. Dale Seay with Spencer/Hines Properties represented the tenant, a local business.
- Agents Neal Boyett and Greyson Furnas of Spencer/Hines Properties handled the lease of 2,205 square feet of office space at 775 Spartan Blvd., Spartanburg, from SHPM to Ahead Start.
- Lynn Spencer of Spencer/Hines Properties served as agent for the sale of 1,258 square feet of office space at 4035 Highway 9 in Boiling Springs. The property of John and Susan Sapier sold to Emory Moore LLC for $160,000.
- Craig Jacobs was the Spencer/Hines Properties agent in the sale of 5,400 square feet of investment property at 123/125 Ernest Collins Ave., Spartanburg. MW Investments LLC bought the property from the state of South Carolina for $130,000.
- Greyson Furnas of Spencer/Hines Properties was the agent in the sale of an acre of investment property at 409 Pacolet Highway, Gaffney, for $432,500 from William Ritchie to Pisgah Property Management.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick, of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Mountain City Land & Improvement Co. LLC in the leasing 3,784 additional square feet of office space at Innovate, 148 River St., Suite 222, to Synterra Corp.
- Sammy DuBose of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Verdae Properties LLC in lease renewal negotiations with Old Time Pottery Inc. for 109,956 square feet of retail space at Marketplace Shopping Center, 2425 Laurens Road, Greenville.
- Pete Brett and T. Cox of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented 100 North Main LLC, the landlord leasing 1,056 square feet of retail space at 101 Trade St., Fountain Inn, to Timothy Cutter.
Real Estate - Commercial
Subscribe to Our Digital Newsletters
Hot Properties, March 31, 2020Real Estate - Commercial
Write a Comment