Commercial real estate agency CBRE has been assigned leasing and property management for 1333 Main St., a 203,307-square foot office building, and Vista Center, a 22,035-square-foot retail center at 1301 Assembly St.
Miami-based private equity firm Galium Capital LLC purchased the properties for $29.35 million on Feb. 27.
CBRE’s Marie Dieckmann and Aaron Dupree will work with Galium to lease the Main Street property, while CBRE’s Amy Stuck will be the Vista Center leasing broker. There is currently 3,714 square feet of office space and up to 6,834 square feet of retail space available at 1333 Main St. and 3,908 square feet of retail space available at Vista Center, according to a news release from CBRE.
“We are thrilled to welcome Galium Capital to the Columbia market and are delighted for the opportunity to lease and manage the properties in the heart of Columbia’s Main Street,” Dieckmann, senior associate at CBRE, said in the release. “CBRE is a tenant at 1333 Main Street, and we know more tenants will be impressed by the property’s recent and planned renovations, access to amenities and premiere location.”
The 1333 Main St. building features ample parking and a conference center and is close to the S.C. Statehouse as well as retail and entertainment options. Vista Center is located across the street.
“Vista Center has a unique opportunity to help connect Main Street with the Vista and offers retail opportunities that are helping to create a live-work-play environment downtown,” Stuck, senior associate at CBRE, said.
Midway IV spec building is complete
The 200,000-square-foot Midway IV industrial spec building at the Lexington County Industrial Park has been completed.
“We look forward to continued growth at the park and are working on our next speculative building opportunity here,” Bill Owen, Magnus Development Partners founder partner, said in the release.
In other area transactions:
- Utility Partners of America has leased 23,000 square feet at 636 Rosewood Drive. The company partners with utilities and energy cooperatives throughout the U.S. to build, inspect, maintain and upgrade infrastructure. Wilson Kibler’s George McCutchen represented the landlord in the transaction.
- Jeff Hein and Thomas Wyatt of NAI Columbia represented the landlord, Elmwood Office Partners LP, in the lease of 2,629 square feet of office space at 1331 Elmwood Ave., Suite 130, to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
- NAI Columbia's John Gregory and Alex Johnson represented the buyer, Two Notch Holdings LLC, in the $650,000 sale of 8,400-square-foot industrial building at 1718 Two Notch Road. NAI Columbia will handle property leasing. The building, sold by Hubmet Partners and H&M Investments LLC, is situated on 1.73 acres.
- NAI Columbia’s Tom and Tombo Milliken represented the seller, Edens Jablon Partners, in the $937,500 sale of eight acres on Garners Ferry Road behind Aldi for a multi-family project.
- Tom and Tombo Milliken represented the seller, Pine Haven Associates, in the $2 million sale of 6.5 acres at the corner of Two Notch Road and Grampion Hills Road for the development of a QuikTrip Convenience store.
- Tombo and Tom Milliken represented the seller, Southern Land Investments LLC, in the $299,648 sale of 93 acres at Old Eastover Road and McCords Ferry Road.
- Tombo and Tom Milliken represented the seller, Carolina Ceramics Inc., in the $420,000 sale of 105.5 acres at 1716 Koon Road to Ted McDaniel.