Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint will open its first S.C. location in Five Points.
The 2,400-square-foot retail space at 711 Harden St. is across from Home Team BBQ, according to a news release from Wilson Kibler.
“Jack Brown’s is going to do really well in this location,” Wilson Kibler’s Mike Edwards, who represented the property owner in the lease of the space, said in a news release. “They will benefit immensely from being so close to the University of South Carolina campus and the central business district. Jack Brown’s will be a real asset to dining in Columbia, and we are thrilled to have them in Five Points.”
Chase Morten of The Keith Corp. represented Jack Brown’s in the transaction.
Jack Brown’s, with locations throughout the Southeast, was founded in 2009 by two childhood friends in Harrisonburg, Va. The restaurants offer 100% Wagyu beef burgers and a collection of craft beers.
In other area transactions, all facilitated by Colliers South Carolina:
- Crawford Prezioso represented the SC HIV Council/Wright Wellness Center in the leasing of 6,980 square feet of office space at 1022 Calhoun St. in Columbia. Prezioso also represented the organization in a recent lease of lab space located at 1731 Laurel St. The nonprofit was founded in 1994 as the first alternative HIV testing facility in South Carolina. It now also offers medical case management, substance abuse services, mental health and medical care.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented tenant Mental Illness Recovery Center Inc. in the lease of a 3,600-square-foot office building at 1516 Gregg St. in Columbia. The nonprofit provides recovery services to individuals experiencing or at risk of mental illness and/or homelessness.
- Tripp Bradley represented the seller, Coastal Carolina National Bank, and Craig Waites represented the buyer, Huger Senate Hotel Associates LLC, in the sale of 1.34 acres of land at 1043 Huger St. in Columbia for $1.85 million.
- Chuck Salley, Dave Mathews, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented The Donald R. Tomlin Jr. Special Master Trust in the sale of 110 acres of land at I-77 and I-26 in Cayce to Rice Beans and Potatoes LLC for $1.5 million.
- Salley, Mathews, Beard and Peebles represented Columbia Three Associates LLC in the lease renewal of 50,000 square feet of industrial space at 128 McQueen St. in West Columbia to Carolina Container LLC.
- Waites represented Hospital Services Inc. in the sale of a 33,500-square-foot industrial building at 2761 The Boulevard in Columbia to The Boulevard Investors LLC for $1.250 million.
- Waites represented Solara Investments LLC in the purchase of 0.72 acres of land at 1025 Huger St.
- Tommy Johnson represented Lady Street Office Complex LLC in the lease of 12,984 square feet of office space at Capitol Station at 1330 Lady St. in Columbia to South Carolina Commission on Indigent Defense.
- Marshall Hoefer and Tommy Tapp represented South Lake Perry Properties Inc. in the sale of a 9,100-square-foot office building at 807 South Lake Drive in Lexington to Veritas Health Group.
- Bradley represented Mavis Discount Tires in the purchase of 1.4 acres of land on Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
- Henry Roe represented RealOp Investments LLC in the lease of 8,338 square feet of office space at the Tower at 1301 St. Gervais in Columbia to Companion Professional Services dba TM Floyd.
- Roe and Allen Wilkerson represented BV DRP Synergy LLC in the lease of 6,937 square feet of office space at 250 Berryhill Road in Columbia to the S.C. School for the Deaf and Blind.
- Roe represented RealOp Investments LLC in the lease of 4,090 square feet of office space at the Tower at 1301 Gervais St. to McGuire Woods LLP.
- Waites represented Circle K Stores Inc. in the sale of 0.68 acres of land at 7800 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
- Ryan McCue represented Pet Med Mobile of Columbia LLC in the sale of 0.4 acres of land at 2817 Augusta Road in West Columbia to GGH LLC. The site is under development for a new Precision Tune Auto Care service facility.
- Rox Pollard represented Foltex USA in the purchase of an office property at 10 Woodcross Drive in the Harbison area in Columbia for corporate offices.
- Bradley and Prezioso represented Joenan Investments LLC in the sale of a 2,500-square-foot office building at 7223 St. Andrews Road in Irmo to MAN CO LLC.