Send your items about trunk shows, fashion events and style showcases in the Charleston area to email@example.com.
This year’s edition of Charleston Wedding Week, scheduled for Jan. 24-27, will include a variety of workshops for industry professionals, brides and grooms, and hoteliers.
Notable speakers and VIP attendees will include:
- Colin Cowie, celebrity event planner, producer, designer, author and TV host
- Marcy Blum, president and owner, Marcy Blum Associates
- David Beahm, president, David Beahm Experiences
- Lisa Gooder, executive director at Brides
- Ceci Johnson, Ceci New York
- Jess Levin Conroy, founder and CEO, Carats & Cake
- Darcy Miller, editor-at-large, Martha Stewart Weddings
- Ashley Rockman, executive relationships editor, HuffPost
- Cindy Novotny, consultant, speaker, author, and executive facilitator
Tickets are on sale now, and the VIP “track packs” start at $140. The three tracks are:
- Brides-to-be: Brides and wedding fans can attend meet-and-greets with industry insiders, glean inspiration, and learn planning tips and tricks.
- Industry insiders: Wedding professionals will join local and national industry influencers for panels and workshops on a variety of topics, such as brand identity in the era of social media.
- Haute Hoteliers: Hospitality and motivational professionals will host a series of luncheons on successfully marketing to engaged couples and winning at the wedding business.
Madilian is bringing antique diamonds and new mountings to the shop for the trunk show.
Wildcraft is hosting a Plants, Planters, Wreaths and Botanical Illustrations Pop Up with Gertie’s Goods Friday and Saturday at the shop, 38 Windermere Blvd. in Charleston.
M.Dumas & Sons is organizing a Buy Local Holiday Crawl from 2 to 6 p.m. today at several retailers on or near King Street. M.Dumas, Hampden Clothing, Shoes on King, Caviar & Bananas, Half-Moon Outfitters and Croghan’s Jewel Box will be offering promotions, and serving snacks and drinks, to patrons.