A New York-based coffee company is revving up its engine on its way to the Westside Market in Greenville.
Motor Oil Coffee announced an opening is slated for April 1 within the 50,000-square-foot market, located at 3510 Augusta Road, and will offer the entire line of its Motor Oil Coffee blends in one-pound bags to go. This is the first Motor Oil Coffee location to open outside of New York state, according to a Motor Oil Coffee news release.
“We are very excited to open Motor Oil Coffee within Westside Market right here in Greenville,” said Casey Fazio, regional director for Motor Oil Coffee. “All of our coffees are made with the finest beans available and best of all, smooth and rich to start your day up. We believe that, alongside the many great vendors here at Westside Market, this is a great opportunity for the coffee lovers here in Greenville and surrounding communities to get revved up with great tasting coffee.”
Motor Oil Coffee’s five mainline blends include:
- High Octane Premier Guatemalan blend, which is made with Organic Guatemalan beans, honey, and a citrus acidity that creates a mix of “power and taste.” This blend is their darkest roast, certified organic fair trade.
- Cruise Control harvest blend is an organic blend of Sumatra, Guatemala, and Ethiopia coffee beans that creates a fruity flavor with hints of blueberry and almost tea-like in body. This is their middle roast blend, certified organic fair trade.
- Daystarter breakfast blend is a blend of Brazilian, Columbian and Honduran Beans with notes of chocolate, citrus, and caramel creating a fruit flavor and low acidity in the cup. This is their lightest blend.
- Jetfuel espresso is made from a blend of organic Sumatran, Ethiopian, and Nicaraguan beans and is certified organic fair trade.
- And lastly, Motor Oil’s Zero Emission decaf blend “is for those who already have that spark to get them going but love the taste of energy without the shock” and also is certified organic fair trade.
The Motor Oil Coffee Co. was founded “with the drive to start days stronger, faster, and more satisfying. Motor Oil Coffee is ready with enough octane and energy to get you on your day without the drag of over-caffeination from other coffee brands,” the release said.
Hours of operation for its Westside Market location will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12 to 5 p.m. on Sunday.