The following commercial real estate transactions were recently completed in the Upstate. For weekly updates on commercial deals, see the Hot Properties feature every Tuesday in the GSA Business Report Daily email.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties sold 190 Old Roebuck Road, Moore, for $740,000. Pioneer Fibers sold the 24,000-square-foot industrial space to Echo Base.
- Andy Hayes and Ben Hines were the Spencer Hines Properties agents who handled the sale of 2,687 square feet of office space at 250 Spartanburg Road, Lyman, from Wells Fargo to Cooper Rae LLC. The property sold for $175,000.
- The sale of 1112 W. Floyd Baker Blvd., Gaffney, from O’Dekirk, Pearce to Simple Storage Solutions was handled by Andy Hayes and Ben Hines of Spencer Hines Properties. The 2.7 acres of land sold for $300,000.
- Pete Brett, David Sigmon and Matt Vanvick of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Summit 24 LLC, doing business as Tropical Smoothie Café, in leasing 1,800 square feet of space at 1490 W.O. Ezelle Blvd. in Spartanburg from 1490 Ezell LLC.
- Tim Satterfield of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented Mary Black Foundation Inc. in lease renewal negotiations with Spartanburg Academic Movement – SAM, the tenant, for 1,950 square feet of office space at 349 E. Main St., Suite 101, Spartanburg.
- Tim Satterfield of Coldwell Banker Commercial Caine represented landlord M.H. Thompson Real Estate in leasing a 5,000-square-foot industrial flex space at 357 South Ave., Spartanburg, to Planet Connections LLC.
- Garrett Scott, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall of Colliers International represented 1201 Union Street LLC in the purchase of 4.14 acres of land at 1201 Union Street in Spartanburg.
Garrett Scott, John Montgomery, Richard Barrett, Brockton Hall and Brannan Hudson of Colliers International represented SunCap Property Group in the lease of 22,534 square feet of flex space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to ARC Drilling LLC.